Sunday, 20 February 2011

Laccie Legs in a Snow Globe

February is almost done and when I woke up this morning guess what I saw? Yup, a whole white world like the inside of a snow globe! Who'd have seen it coming as yesterday I was holding a giant bow of ice-cream watching 'Cloudy with a chance of meatballs'.
p_large_ZvxZ_6b79000356fb5c3f
Since the shopping trip today is out of the question, figured I'd clean up the closet as spring is supposed to come very soon. Or is it?

Found a pair of lace leggings and vintage looking wedges that I don't even know I have. ten minutes later saw my friend Tokio's pic in lace leggings and a pair of gorgeous red pumps. What a match! I thought. Couldn't help taking this pic, paired up these two sets of babies would make a good vintage collection, won't they?

p_large_0GyJ_79a40002d7e35c40

IMG_2687---
jersey skirt: H&M
lace leggings: don't remember
T-string wedges: Kurt Geiger



No comments:

Post a Comment